11.16.2011

Palazzo pants & Leopard print aviators

On top of my shopping list for next week:

Palazzo pants



I was browsing my favorite fashion magazines when I saw different styles of palazzo pants. By different styles,I don't just mean to imply the designs but also different ways of styling or the garments and pieces that could match it. These are really awesome. I wonder why it took me so long to finally decide on buying one.

Then on my way to dinner with my co-mountaineers, I suddenly noticed on the stall of i2i New York a new collection of aviators. I'm not really sure if it just came out as I assume,could be maybe because it was the first time I saw it. But sure thing, these are pair of aviators that will certainly give me the oh-so-fab vibe! The sad part was I didn't purchase it right away, but it will certainly be mine by next week ;)

Leopard print aviators
(they look quite like these)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email