12.01.2011

Bloggers United 2: An Interactive Shopping Affair





I am very, very excited! This will be Bloggers United 2 yet will be my first time to take part on the event.

First, I'd like to thank my fab friend Jhoanna who scored free passes not just for herself but also for moi. I love you sooooooo sooooooo much, eh! We talked a lot about this while we were together during the Fashion Rev Bazaar plus a to be continued shopping at SM Megamall and SFS, which I may say was a super late invitation from her yet a day I enjoyed big time, the topic sort of come and go as we were conversing the day. We were really bothered in a nice kind of way.

Guess no person on their right fashionista mind can blame us for being exaggeratedly excited, right? Because it will be an event where people of the same passion will come altogether, where the people around aren't just posh for a day but everyday. Being able to meet the fashion bloggers we look up to is also a big plus to that. Yet what we are actually rooting for are the precious items available for us to take home!

Shopping is indeed a woman's temporary escape from everything!

Oh, one more day and I will be out on Wonderland.

Let it be our day Mia and Jho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email