12.25.2011

Italian Penne Macaroni Pasta with Chunky Tomato Sauce & Basil


Introducing my first ever MASTERPIECE, Italian Penne Macaroni Pasta with Chunky Tomato Sauce & Basil topped with celery.

It was quite an easy one but I really have to give credit to myself for doing the extra effort even if my mom can do it for me. This is all I had for Noche Buena besides the (non-dairy) fruit salad I also prepared for myself.

From this point forward, I have decided on improving my cooking skills and maybe work on magnificent recipes in the future but of course to make it all possible I'll be needing lots of help. Mama and Papa, I'll be relying to you on this one (ha-ha). Got to learn from the experts.

and before I forget, my sister, Tintin, thinks that I cooked the macaroni perfectly! Isn't that a good start for an amateur?

xo,

(soon to be) The Vegan Chef

2 comments:

Follow by Email