1.10.2012

Independence

Hi! :)

So I'm gonna be straight to the point on this one.
I. NEED. HELP.
I'm working on something right now and it has something to do with the concept of INDEPENDENCE.

Regardless the fact that I am pretty loaded for the coming weeks due to important stuff I committed myself with, I am still very eager to do this and I want it to be something really good.

Well, how can you help me then? I just want you to share your views, opinions, ideas, and whatsoever on the subject as well as suggestions on how I can creatively work on my video project concerning INDEPENDENCE.

You can simply comment on this post, DM me on my twitter account, send me a message or post on my timeline through facebook, or send me an email at sdeceree@ymail.com

So, what is this for? Forgive me, but I prefer to answer that when I'm finally done with this and most probably just surprise you guys on how it ended up.

Again, I need your help as I'm not really a gifted person when it comes to the magical world of editing, animation and other amazing things that require extreme knowledge about computer technology. Also, I don't want to focus on my ideas rather I want it to be a collaboration of great minds so I hope we can make that possible. Having said that, any kind of help will be deeply appreciated (PROMISE!)

Thank you with all my heart!!! <3 All the best, Deceree



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email