6.21.2012

Conceal and Reveal

I am always striving for beauty. I've practically lived with that innate pressure to look good all the time so I guess that led me into having that savvy for make-up.

A few days ago, I gave myself a little treat- Max Factor Facefinity Compact Foundation and Lipfinity Lasting Lip Tint, as part of my everyday life. If you happen to see me during my bad days, you'd just probably be honest on telling me how weary I look. Yeah, I'm fully aware of it, I just don't have the luxury of time to retouch every now and then with all the stuff I got to do. Fortunately, my new best friends are really helping! The lasting make-up that would keep me on the go without having to steal a minute checking myself on the mirror. Isn't it just perfect?

Conceal imperfections. Reveal splendor.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email