6.19.2012

Sense of Duty

My closest attempt to being less chic, more serious.

It was an all of a sudden ensemble that I ended up wearing for the Hennessy Artistry event. This sort of styling on rush kept me mindful both of the time and the way I look at the same time. Thankfully, cramming was one of my expertises (if it’s actually considered to be one).

Dressed up in a sheer top and my new favorite, bandage skirt gives me that corporate vibe only to twist it up a bit with a tassel necklace. I like how hints of gold shimmer my outfit, they just seem to go together flawlessly.

What do you think?




Had a delicious salad from Shakey's



Topshop blouse, Forever 21 bandage skirt, Manels peep toe clogs, Annaccessories tassel necklace, Versace bag

1 comment:

  1. This is a great look:) I love the top! Looks like you had a nice night.

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email