6.24.2012

Playing it Safe

Fashion is a serious business but that doesn't forbid you from twisting up your style, for fashion is also a form of self-expression.


For the launch of French clothing brand, Façonnable, I decided to wear this animal print dress which I used as a top for my skirt. You may have noticed I just worn a bandage skirt from a recent event I've attended, I'm just totally obsessed with it so I'm thinking of piling on some more in bright colors.

At that moment, I wasn't up for a battle of mix and match so I just went for the short cut with black as my theme, you can just never go wrong with it.




Bazaar dress, Topshop bandage skirt, Bazaar purse, Valentino watch, Janylin sandals

2 comments:

  1. You look adorable in that Topshop skirt and loving the Valentino watch of course.

    xo,

    Luis

    www.ChicOverload.com (my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great ! I love the clutch ^^


    http://keep-it-coolandfresh.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email