7.26.2012

CINEMALAYA 2012

Always catering the unexpected

Cinemalaya
 is an annual Philippine Independent Film Festival that showcases brilliant works from our very own film makers. 


Just when you thought you're already drawn to famous foreign movies and too high fetched to watch local films, think again. There’s something about Filipino indie films that just hits you at core of your innocent mind, if you’ve already watch one you’d know what I mean. Having watched several like the internationally-acclaimed, award-winning film, Kinatay by Brillante Mendoza, it has always been one of my best interests to explore its growing, beguiling world. No, we may not be left star gazing afterwards but the painful truth of life will awaken us to reality. 


Yesterday, my friends and I went to CCP to watch Intoy Syokoy ng Kalye Marino by Lemuel Lorca which is my first. I have a list of films to watch and hopefully I will be able to see all of them. 

It was a great day with Bunwich, Mia, Tetle Corn, Sheilalei, Zona, Gigi, and of course my sister, Tin.




With my lovely sister, Tin.
My friends with one of the casts, Joross Gamboa. Yeah, I wasn't there because I took it.
Broke a rule, took a photo inside the theater but it was BEFORE the screening. Beside me were, Tetle Corn and Tin.




Mudd top, Wrangler jeans, Primadonna shoes, vintage belt, Valentino watch, Juicy Couture bag

5 comments:

  1. that's awesome, looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pictures! You are so cute & so are your outfits. Happy blogging (:

    wwww.denimanddogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, dear~ Love the colors~! )
    I saw your blog link at IFB forum and found a lot of inspiring outfits and posts here in your blog~!,
    and I thought that it would be great to have so lovely girl among my followers and be your follower also~!
    Just join yours~!
    waiting for you in mine - hope we will be friends :)
    Nice blogging~!


    Olga / blogging from South Korea
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fantastic! Long life to Independent Films!!

    Kisses from:


    www.rayasycuadros.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing and love the top it's so cute :)
    Love your blog :)I would appreciate it if you could take the time to visit my little blog at fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com and let me know if you would like us to follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email