7.06.2012

The Amazing Spider-Man

We all have secrets, the ones we keep... and the ones that are kept from us.
- Peter Parker




Finally saw one of the most anticipated movies of the year, The Amazing Spider-Man, and it made me miss Toby Maguire so badly. His effortlessly entertaining, adorable, and stellar performance on the Spider-Man series is still incomparable however, I think Andrew Garfield despite the inevitable pressure and tons of critics brought by the previous series, did well in the movie- a wonderful actor to watch out for he’s turning out to be. Of course, I can’t miss mentioning about the powerful chemistry he and the beautiful, Emma Stone had on screen (OMG! Seriously gave me that kilig feeling).

It was a pretty cool movie. I like how the hilarious parts came in, how I shamefully hid a tear from a somewhat affecting moment, and the action scenes were every bit of exciting. It was worth every penny. For those who haven’t watched it just yet, go hit the cinema near you and enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the relationship between Gwen Stacey and Peter Parker! <3

    http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email