7.04.2012

Reigning Beauty

We are all born beautiful but not all of us are born beauty queen. 

Last Sunday, I was invited to the the 1st Manila screening of Mutya ng Pilipinas 2012 at SM North EDSA SKYDOME. It was my first time attending such so I really enjoyed it. My sister, Julia, and I sat in front along with the production team and had a little chat with them during breaks to pass time then when the show resumes, we're automatically back on our feet to witness the aspiring candidates of the prestigious pageant with beauty, body, and brain to back them up. Of course, playing in our heads were the numbers of the wonderful ladies we think are gonna get in.

Most of them are just so beautiful that I can't help but be stunned.

P.S. My apologies for the very few and bad photos. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email