8.13.2012

Manels Nation

Isn't this sweet?

I was out with my family yesterday and just when my sister, Tin, is about to get in the Manels store, she saw my picture posted outside wearing my lovely Manels black peep toe clogs with gold studs. What a SURPRISE it was! 

Thank you Manels! It was a really, really nice start of the week seeing my photo posted not just in your store but also over your facebook page and being alongside my fellow Manels’ lovers uplifted  that stylista spirit I’m contained with. 

Let’s all be part of 
Manels Nation!
It's a wonderful world of style, fashion, and everything amazing after all.





This photo was from a post last year, click HERE to check it out.

1 comment:

  1. that is a nice surprise! :)
    xx
    Julia
    www.thejuliadream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email