8.05.2012

Celebrate Veganism. Satisfy Cravings.

Happy 10th month of Veganism

To celebrate my nearly a year of love and happiness, I'm going all out to satisfy my cravings. Let's go experience the wonderful, healthy, and delicious world of being a vegan! My special dine-in moments shall be documented for the joy of sharing it to everyone.

Here's my list.


1. Corner Tree Cafe
A cozy vegetarian cafe that also serves wine and beer. 
Ooohlala!
Located at 150 Jupiter St., Bel-Air, 1209 Makati



2. Pipino Vegetarian Food by Pino
Where healthy meets delicious! 
Awesome!Located at 39 Malingap, Teachers Vill, Quezon City




3. The Vegetarian Kitchen
Serves vegetables that tastes like heaven's gift.
Isn't that promising?
Located at62B Mother Ignacia Avenue, Quezon City




4. Chimara
The Chimara dream is a harmonious, sustainable, and healthy world.
I wanna be part of it.
Located at 3F, Greenbelt 3, 1228 Makati





5. Quantum Cafe
The answer to your quest for a healthier dining alternative. 
The search is over then.
Located at 9590 Kamagong cor. Bagtikan Street, 1203 Makati




In depth.


We are heroes in our own ways. Be a hero. SAY NO and ACT AGAINST Animal Cruelty.

Since October last year, I've been embracing the kind lifestyle of being a vegan which was (as I always say) one of the best decisions I've made. Not having to hurt anyone, meaning animals, for food, clothing, accessories, and whatever products humans make of them caused me to value life even more. Some people will probably judge me for being shallow-minded, may speak biblical verses on how animals are meant to be of such benefits to mankind and despite being less fit of knowledge to defend myself against these rampant debates, I express my side, opinions, ideas, etc. in every best way possible and through that I’ve grown a stronger stand against animal cruelty. As I stomach all the sarcasm that comes along with it, I allow myself to be one of their voices. 

2 comments:

  1. Definitely bookmarking this one because I'll be in Manila for a week in September :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd love to have you post about it. Have fun! :)

      Delete

Follow by Email