9.30.2012

Project: Monsoon Relief




PROJECT: MONSOON RELIEF, a fundraising fashion show for the monsoon flood victims organized by Style Warehouse Brand Management, Inc. for the benefit of RED CROSS MAKATI was held last August 17 at the Tents of Southgate Mall. It was indeed a fabulous charity event hosted by always-the-stunning Ms. Tessa Prieto-Valdez and directed by Levenson Rodriguez.

This fashion show for a cause featured designs from our very own exceptional designers Veejay Floresca, Pia Gladys Perey, John Paras, Tina Daniac, Linya Disenyo, Orlie Jane Morgan, Levenson Rodriguez Bespoke, Jay Sustiguer, Ulysses King, and ENVOY by Edmir Lagui. Bringing us nothing but the best from their collection, the joy of helping isgreatly felt all throughout the event.


Together with my best friend, Jemiah, I’ve witnessed how fashion’s way of helping out reached the hearts of a massive number of people after having raised more than two hundred thousand pesos for just one night!  Yes, you read that right, Php 200,000.00.

Here are the photos I’ve taken and amazingly stood up for…





































Mia & I

 


Versace bag, Manels clogs,  Liz Claiborne snakeskin pants, Seiko watch

Congratulations to everyone who made this event a successful night of glamour and charity. 

Cheers to fashion!







1 comment:

  1. You got a great blog, very unique style and useful information. I will for sure visit your blog on a regular basis.
    Hope you will check out my blog www.instyleforless.org, I would really appreciate if you would let me know how you like it, I will be thrilled if you follow or like it.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email