10.30.2012

PhFW S/S 2013: Precious Blackberry Snapshots

That’s it for Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013! I’m very much aware that each of us is just so psyched to get our hands on those lovely pieces or just as I am, bombarded with all the beautiful things to blog about.

Let’s take a break to reminisce…

If you've been following my series of posts about Philippine Fashion Week you'd probably notice that I featured great photos from www.philippinefashionweeklive.com in expressing my sincere appreciation of World-class Filipino Fashion. 

My overflowing desire to fully witness our very own Filipino designers' creations stole my eyes away and kept my hands off a good camera. Thankfully, my phone comes in handy to capture moments that marked this extraordinary week-long event even more meaningful than just its consistent glamour. 


Ramp to Victory
Gerard and May Ann owns the runway as winners of SUPERMODEL Philippines 2012.

Fashion Brilliance goes with the Blood
Audie & Joey Espino sitting upfront for the SUPERMODEL Philippines 2012 show.


A Grateful Heart
Mr. Joey Espino smiling proudly as he opens the L'Oreal Paris show feat. the most anticipated Dubai-based Filipino designers, Albert Andrada & Ezra Santos.


Welcome HOME
Albert Andrada & Ezra Santos bows down to their astonished audience after their wildly applauded collections.


You make us proud to be Filipinos
The two amazing designers shared a hug after the huge success of their show. You have proved that Philippines is a pool of talents. 


Intricate details
A true brazen talent. Cary Santiago's golden skills for fashion won the day!


Honored, Proud & BLOWN AWAY
My heart was literally beating out of my chest as I stand next to fashion genius, EZRA SANTOS.


P.S. Keep following my blog posts as I try my best to provide you with articles worth reading! Spread the word of fashion with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email