3.29.2013

Healthy Boredom

Boredom just found its way down to my tummy.

I’m bored. Fine, I’ll cook. Hahaha.

It was a spur-of-the-moment thing that instead of making my ‘traditional’ (well, for nearly a year and a half) pasta, I went for a homemade pizza.

Since I got the resources to bring into play the “vegan chef” in me, it felt like a heaven sent mission for my pizza craving to be satisfied. With very little ingredients required, you need not to hassle yourself going out for quite all of it can be found in your kitchen. In fact, the entire process didn’t have to be so hard.

It seemed like I owe a bit of explanation for the ingredients I used. As what I’ve said, it was a spur-of-the-moment thing so as much I would like to share some oh-so-good-looking masterpiece, I am unprepared. Actually, the reason why I used shiitake mushrooms was because that was the only kind of mushroom available. Basically I just put it all in, though I did take some effort on making it look appetizing. Then hit it on the microwave oven. Hahaha.

But hey, you don’t judge the food by the way it looks just like you don’t judge a book by its cover! LOL

Just like what the rest of my family did, saying, “It’s all yours.” Fortunately, the two gentlemen of the house were gentlemen enough to have a good taste of labor. Yey!





 Ingredients: Whole wheat tortillas, bell pepper, shiitake mushroom, onion, tomato, tomato paste




Voila! Pizza craving, OFFICIALLY SATISFIED!





3 comments:

  1. wow! this looks so yummy! you make ma hungry! :)

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dearie. My way of killing boredom. Killed it big time! Haha.

      Delete
  2. Where can I find this? I got hungry!

    Playgroup Singapore

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email